Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Choi Byul-I – Black and White Office Lady

Wow it has been quite some time since we have posted the lovely Choi Byul I. She makes a stunning comeback in this office lady set wearing a white zipup blouse, a black zipup pencil skirt and glasses I wish the glasses were a bit smaller but she still looks great. Enjoy~

Choi-Byul-I-BW-Office-Lady-01-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com
Choi-Byul-I-BW-Office-Lady-02-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Choi-Byul-I-BW-Office-Lady-03-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com
Choi-Byul-I-BW-Office-Lady-04-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Choi-Byul-I-BW-Office-Lady-05-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com






0 comment:

Post a Comment

Free Desktop Wallpaper
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More